Elachee's Nature K-1 Tuition Plans
We invite you to schedule a tour of Elachee Nature Academy and speak with our Director of Schools. Please call 770-535-1976 or SEND A MESSAGE.
2017-2018 Enrollment: Kindergarten-1st Grade
New student enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year is now open. Limited Kindergarten spots remain. Elachee Nature Academy requires a full school-year commitment. The academic year runs August through May and follows the Hall County Schools' calendar.
Your child must be age five (5) by September 1 of the enrollment year. Your child must also be competent with independent bathroom skills.
Per Student Academic Year Tuition
Annual tuition may be paid in a lump sum by the first day of class. Or, pay monthly (due the first day of each month, beginning with the first day of class) for an additional service fee.
- Full-Time Tuition (M-F): $790 per month; $6,950 Annual Tuition
Tuition includes a one-year Elachee Family Membership, beginning August 1 of the enrolled academic year. If you currently have an active Elachee Family Membership, we will extend the expiration date by one year.
Academic Year Application Fee
- $75 = One Child
- $125 = Two or more Children (from the same household)
- K-1 Program 2017-2018 Information Packet and Printable Application PDF
Optional Extended Care Packages
Elachee offers before and after school care for to accommodate working parents’ schedules. Payment will be added to each monthly tuition invoice. All extended care arrangements must be made in advance.
- $75 per week = Before and After Class (Morning and Afternoon, per hours below)
- $35 per week = Before Class (Mornings, 7:15-8 a.m.)
- $50 per week = After Class (Afternoons, 3:30-5:15 p.m.)
Confirming Your Child’s Enrollment
Once your child has been placed as an enrolled student in Elachee Nature Academy's K-1 program, we will send you a confirmation letter and a Parent Handbook. Mid-summer, you will receive a full list of required paperwork and documentation, along with forms to complete prior to the Parent Orientation in late-July.
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Immunization (or a signed waiver)
- Your Child's Academic Records from a Previous School
- Kindergarten applicants: Preschool Assessment form and copies of any special services, psychological reports or IEPs
- 1st Grade applicants: School Transcript Release form and Teacher Recommendation form
- Completed Enrollment and Family Information Form
- Signed Emergency Medical Release Form
Questions? Call 770-535-1976 to speak with the Elachee Nature Academy Director of Schools or SEND A MESSAGE.